Village of Boston Heights
Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals
Agenda for Wednesday, September 2, 2020 7:00PM
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, this meeting will be held via
Zoom video/teleconference rather than in person.
The meeting will not be held at Boston Heights Village Hall.
ZOOM WEBINAR ID : 867-7784-6948 (see below)
Board of Zoning Appeals
No applications; will not convene.
- Correction and/or adoption of minutes
Repvblik - Boston Heights LLC (applicant) / Maplewood Lodging LLC (owner)
6625 Dean Memorial Parkway (parcel 1301028) - currently Norwood Inn
- Request for rezoning from Mixed Use General subdistrict to Village Center subdistrict
within the Hines Hill Corridor Overlay District per CO 1143.12, and corresponding change
of Zoning Map per CO 1151.02.
- Review of conceptual site plan for proposed multi-unit residential and mixed-use
re-development of existing hotel building.
CARS Enterprises dba Hudson Arms (applicant) / Boston Commons LLC (owner)
6381 Chittenden Road, Suite B1 (parcel 1301012)
- Request for Conditional Use Certificate for light manufacturing, online sales and dealer
transfers of competition firearms in OP district per CO 1163.03(a) and CO 1149.
- Request for approval of site plan for same, per CO 1151.
Mike Walsh (applicant) / Cyrus Kurtz (owner)
668 East Hines Hill Road (parcel 1300876) - at CTS Outdoor Storage
- Request for approval of site plan for office use/(storage, parking) of business equipment, per
Land Acquisitions LLC (applicant/owner) dba Baymont Inn & Suites
6731 Industrial Parkway (parcel 1300853) - currently Baymont Inn & Suites
- Request for Conditional Use Certificate for assisted living use in RB district per
CO 1160.03(f) and CO 1149.
- Review of conceptual site plan for same, per CO 1151.
- Old Business
- New Business
If you are using a smartphone to join the meeting (Zoom calls this a "webinar"), please download the free Zoom app prior
to the meeting date and time. If you are joining from a computer, you may go to zoom.us
In either case, once you click on Join a Meeting
you will be asked for the above-referenced Webinar ID.